Wednesday 16 June 2010

Filled a pot


A spur of the moment idea about the fact that alpines or succulents might brighten up a dark corner of the garden occurred to me. Before I knew it I had bought some red succulents. I had some green ones that I had transplanted from some of a plants offshoots last year. These had been festering in their pots waiting to find a home. When I thought about how I was going to arrange them and in what. I remembered the old strawberry planter I obtained on freecycle ages ago. It has never quite made it as a strawberry planter, it just waited empty but for a little gritty soil, but it might be good for this purpose. Just 10 minutes later and I had this - I'm quite pleased with it and can't wait to see what it looks like when the planted get fully established

No comments: