Wednesday 18 June 2008

Allotment ache

I now understand what people mean when they say they are aching to do something. I haven't been to the patch for eight days now and I feel a physical aching to get on with things which is a strange sensation, if I don't go tomorrow I will burst I think.

Why haven't I been? Well its a combination of the weather, when I have had the opportunity it has been raining, and the lurgy. Oh yes my son has brought home the school lurgy although he has not succumbed to it himself. The baby and I have been unwell. I have only just started to eat and drink properly again today and it started on Saturday.

So its the last time I do a to do list and fill the weekend with essential plans, as it tempts the fates!

A small thought is that the ache I feel may not be due to some strong emotional passion for my plot and mother earth etc but the physical remnants of my disease.

No comments: