My neighbour has kindly strimmed our shared path, I must say a big thank you to him as it makes the place better to look at. Sadly two of my gladioli have been caught in the process. I'm glad that I weeded them last week or I might have lost the lot as they were completely invisible in amongst the weeds.
For a change I thought I might list a few jobs for this week and see if that is what I end up doing.
- sow more radish and beetroot
- clear failed salad bed and sow Pak Choi seed (new acquisition) in there
- strim path in middle of patch
- dig an area currently under weed suppressing fabric
- plant out leeks
- sow sunflowers and marrow with Owen (a bit late I know)
- tidy up the piles of weeding debris around the patch